- Lot: 9,661 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 77 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 739
- All time views: 779
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $60
- MLS #: 75528164
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Disclosures: Sellers Disclosure
- Foundation Description: Slab
- Status: Active
- List Type: Lease
- Lot Description: Subdivision Lot
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- Property Type: Free Standing
- SqFt Source: Appraisal District
- Style Description: Traditional
- Year Built Source: Appraisal District
- Water Sewer Description: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Front Door Faces: East
- Cooling System Desc: Window Units
- Number Of Unit Stories: 1
- Geo Market Area: Other
- Section Number: 0
- 1st Bedroom Dimension: 16x12
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension: 12x10
- Legal Subdivision: Other
- Kitchen Dimensions: 19x12
- Den Dimensions: 17X12
- Defects: Seller''s Disclosure Attached
- Legal Description: LT 18 W15 LT 19 ALL & LT 20 E4 BLK 21 CENTRAL
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,198 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140 ft
- Lot width: 69 ft
- Parcel #: 011700000031100000003
- Zillow Home ID: 50348034
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
779 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Nearby Schools in Port Neches
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.