- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 3,738 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $1,900,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $835
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 540 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Skylight Tube(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Heated - Gas, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,276 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 97
- Parcel #: 34228015
- Zillow Home ID: 19630973
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.8-2.33M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94024 home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 5.8% rise for Los Altos as a whole. Among 94024 homes, this home is valued 5.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Los Altos, and 88.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Altos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94024 home values.
|2204 Sierra Ventura Dr Los Altos, CA||$1.95M||3||2.5||1,958|
|2236 Sierra Ventura Dr Los Altos, CA||$1.94M||4||2.5||2,015|
|2238 Sierra Ventura Dr Los Altos, CA||$2.12M||4||2.5||2,354|
|2212 Las Campanas Ct Los Altos, CA||$2.16M||4||2.5||2,334|
|2222 Las Campanas Ct Los Altos, CA||$2.09M||3||2||2,284|
|2227 Sierra Ventura Dr Los Altos, CA||$2.13M||3||2.5||2,373|
|2196 Sierra Ventura Dr Los Altos, CA||$2.22M||3||2.5||2,536|
|2213 Sierra Ventura Dr Los Altos, CA||$2.07M||4||3||2,261|
|2252 Sierra Ventura Dr Los Altos, CA||$2.37M||5||3||2,502|
|2170 Via Escalera Los Altos, CA||$2.13M||4||2.5||2,269|
|2245 Sierra Ventura Dr Los Altos, CA||$2.6M||4||3||2,907|
|2168 Via Escalera Los Altos, CA||$2.43M||5||4||2,884|
|2205 Sierra Ventura Dr Los Altos, CA||$2.11M||4||2.5||2,304|
|2180 Via Escalera Los Altos, CA||$2.35M||4||3||2,712|
|2230 Ancora Ct Los Altos, CA||$2.24M||4||4||2,449|
|2260 Sierra Ventura Dr Los Altos, CA||$2.1M||4||2.5||2,141|
|2164 Via Escalera Los Altos, CA||$2.23M||5||2.5||2,415|
|2255 Sierra Ventura Dr Los Altos, CA||$1.95M||4||2.5||2,065|
|1291 Via Huerta Los Altos, CA||$2.5M||4||2.5||2,972|
|2240 Ancora Ct Los Altos, CA||$2.17M||4||2.5||2,496|
Nearby Schools in Los Altos
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!