2228 Wyckford Forest Dr, Raleigh, NC 276043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,486 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $157,500
- Price/sqft: $106
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 418 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,486 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 172520902221000
- Zillow Home ID: 50119808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2228 Wyckford Forest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% higher than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,756 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 2224 Wyckford Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$161K331,763
- 4501 Dilford Dr Raleigh, NC$174K--2.52,534
- 4516 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$159K--2.51,780
- 4505 Dilford Dr Raleigh, NC$203K--2.52,279
- 2229 Wyckford Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$162K331,648
- 2225 Wyckford Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$186K--2.52,050
- 4505 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$191K--2.52,187
- 4501 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$103K------
- 4520 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$175K321,762
- 4509 Dilford Dr Raleigh, NC$182K--2.52,071
- 4509 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$166K431,934
- 2221 Wyckford Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$174K--2.51,877
- 4513 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$172K321,510
- 2212 Wyckford Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$170K32.51,692
- 4524 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$177K42.51,953
- 4513 Dilford Dr Raleigh, NC$167K--2.51,906
- 2205 Wyckford Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$180K--2.52,120
- 4409 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$175K321,518
- 4517 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$185K--2.52,090
- 4408 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$188K--2.52,112
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.