22284 Montgomery St, Hayward, CA 945412 beds, 2.5 baths, 7,617 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 24
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 7,617 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 428 003608601
- Zillow Home ID: 82838880
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22284 Montgomery Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hayward market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.1% greater than in Hayward, and 65.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hayward home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hayward.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hayward home values.
- 22292 Montgomery St Hayward, CA$653K31.52,155
- 22270 Montgomery St Hayward, CA$1.09M1085,670
- 22270 Montgomery St APT 8 Hayward, CA$218K11600
- 718 Grace St Hayward, CA$540K421,740
- 22260 Montgomery St Hayward, CA$474K11900
- 715 Grace St Hayward, CA$557K------
- 719 Grace St Hayward, CA$400K211,000
- 22256 Montgomery St Hayward, CA$516K111,010
- 724 Grace St Hayward, CA$565K422,348
- 22306 Montgomery St Hayward, CA$596K31.51,750
- 22285 Montgomery St Hayward, CA$413K321,155
- 690 Grace St Hayward, CA$497K41.51,650
- 742 Grace St Hayward, CA$363K31.51,010
- 22246 Montgomery St Hayward, CA$540K211,393
- 22275 Pearce St Hayward, CA$385K21864
- 22314 Montgomery St Hayward, CA$612K522,898
- 22271 Pearce St Hayward, CA$313K21845
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.