- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2229 21st Ave, Oakland, CA 946062 beds, 1 bath, 1,071 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,200 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $231,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,071 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Parcel #: 022 029700400
- Zillow Home ID: 24760467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2229 21st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Terrace, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% higher than in Oakland, and 57% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Terrace home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Terrace home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,746 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 1912
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 2235 21st Ave Oakland, CA$285K21959
- 2225 21st Ave Oakland, CA$307K311,023
- 2239 21st Ave Oakland, CA$315K411,084
- 2219 21st Ave Oakland, CA$424K----1,770
- 2047 E 23rd St Oakland, CA$224K21832
- 2041 E 23rd St Oakland, CA$679K843,072
- 2245 21st Ave Oakland, CA$224K21722
- 2215 21st Ave Oakland, CA$288K21.5854
- 2037 E 23rd St Oakland, CA$311K211,252
- 2203 21st Ave Oakland, CA$386K311,666
- 2038 E 22nd St Oakland, CA$240K21668
- 2029 E 23rd St Oakland, CA$354K321,197
- 2042 E 22nd St Oakland, CA$366K521,730
- 2032 E 22nd St Oakland, CA$472K531,980
- 2206 21st Ave Oakland, CA--11616
- 2028 E 22nd St Oakland, CA$404K32.51,428
- E 24th St Oakland, CA$249K21657
- 2305 21st Ave Oakland, CA$494K42.52,487
- 2027 E 23rd St Oakland, CA$358K311,057
- 2244 21st Ave Oakland, CA$378K31.51,781
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!