2229 California St NW, Washington, DC 200083 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,993 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,698 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $368
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,993 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2528 0309
- Zillow Home ID: 460808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2229 California St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kalorama market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.3% less than in Washington, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kalorama home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kalorama home values.
- 2231 California St NW Washington, DC$10.1M----65,514
- 2219 California St NW Washington, DC$4.92M2245,906
- 1915 23rd St NW Washington, DC$2.16M554,480
- 1913 23rd St NW Washington, DC$2.13M534,544
- 1917 23rd St NW Washington, DC$2.38M343,884
- 1919 23rd St NW Washington, DC$2.58M53.54,683
- 1909 23rd St NW Washington, DC$1.41M331,664
- 1919 23rd St NW Washington, DC$1.97M53.55,480
- 2230 California St NW APT 3CE Washington, DC$1.06M231,450
- 2230 California St NW APT 4CW Washington, DC$850K221,422
- 2230 California St NW Washington, DC$865K321,594
- 1901 23rd St NW Washington, DC$1.98M42.52,442
- 2220 Wyoming Ave NW Washington, DC$2.37M443,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!