2229 Excalibur Dr, Orlando, FL 328223 beds, 2 baths, 1,441 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $159,900
- Price/sqft: $111
- Parking: 404 sqft
- BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Security System Owned, Walk In Closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,441 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 012330777900300
- Zillow Home ID: 46035578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2229 Excalibur Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32822, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 138% higher than in Orange, and 428.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32822 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32822 home values.
- 2221 Excalibur Dr Orlando, FL$226K533,120
- 8061 Romerly Ct Orlando, FL$133K321,377
- 8053 Romerly Ct Orlando, FL$129K321,377
- 2213 Excalibur Dr Orlando, FL$108K321,968
- Confidential FL$124K22828
- 8137 Curry Ford Rd Orlando, FL$217K321,457
- 2205 Excalibur Dr Orlando, FL$194K42.52,831
- 2214 Excalibur Dr Orlando, FL$148K321,670
- 2182 Monastery Cir Orlando, FL$179K421,720
- 2238 Excalibur Dr Orlando, FL$165K32.51,968
- 8052 Romerly Ct Orlando, FL$137K321,377
- 8060 Romerly Ct Orlando, FL$136K421,566
- 2206 Excalibur Dr Orlando, FL$151K421,609
- 2246 Excalibur Dr Orlando, FL$168K32.52,035
- 2143 Excalibur Dr Orlando, FL$204K42.51,998
- 2167 Monastery Cir Orlando, FL$149K421,609
- 2144 Excalibur Dr Orlando, FL$142K321,403
- 8059 Cerate Ct Orlando, FL$142K321,377
- 2254 Excalibur Dr Orlando, FL$144K321,510
- 8051 Cerate Ct Orlando, FL$128K421,616
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292