- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 487 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $215,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Hot Tub, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:411 B:149 L:110B
- Zillow Home ID: 69315301
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-240K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will fall 3% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 31.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% less than in Meriden, and 129.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
|224 Amity St Meriden, CT||$170K||3||2||1,006|
|211 Amity St Meriden, CT||$138K||2||1||884|
|237 Amity St Meriden, CT||$160K||2||1.5||960|
|214 Amity St Meriden, CT||$162K||3||1||1,006|
|204 Amity St Meriden, CT||$191K||3||2||1,810|
|201 Amity St Meriden, CT||$183K||3||2.5||1,260|
|192 Amity St Meriden, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,008|
|255 Amity St Meriden, CT||$152K||4||2||1,568|
|204 Catherine Dr Meriden, CT||$198K||5||2.5||1,642|
|198 Catherine Dr Meriden, CT||$197K||4||1.5||1,813|
|216 Catherine Dr Meriden, CT||$167K||3||2||1,404|
|222 Catherine Dr Meriden, CT||--||--||--||16,552|
|226 Catherine Dr Meriden, CT||--||--||--||23,522|
|210 Catherine Dr Meriden, CT||$145K||3||1||1,040|
|260 Amity St Meriden, CT||--||--||--||--|
|230 Catherine Dr Meriden, CT||$292K||5||4||3,282|
|234 Catherine Dr Meriden, CT||--||--||--||--|
|183 Amity St Meriden, CT||$135K||3||1||1,248|
|229 Catherine Dr Meriden, CT||$209K||3||2.5||2,268|
|207 Catherine Dr Meriden, CT||$167K||4||2||1,404|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!