- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
223 Avenue De Monaco, Cardiff By The Sea, CA 920074 beds, 3 baths, 3,018 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Desirable and private community of Monaco By The Sea in the Composer District of Cardiff By The Sea. Wonderful location just a short bike ride or walk to new Encinitas Park, Swami's Beach link underpass popular beach areas, shopping, fine restaurants & schools. Easy access to freeways and commute to San Diego or Orange County. Desirable San Dieguito School district, award winning Cardiff Elementary School,! This well cared for home has had many improvements, upgrades and remodeling along the years: Raised marble entry, hallway, and guest bath with marble wainscoating and mirrored walls; approx. 200 square foot addition to family room; solid Pecan plank hardwood floors 2004 (re-finished 2013) in kitchen, great room, stairwell, hallway and office; French doors from family room and dining room to private courtyard patio with red concrete pavers; double gated dog run; red concrete pavers to front porch entrance and patio; front column in mosaic slate tile; ceramic 12 x 12 tile in backyard, indoor laundry room and two upstairs bathrooms. Fully remodeled kitchen (2004) with DCS large double ovens and DCS gas range stove-top, 6? SubZero Freezer and 6? SubZero Refrigerator, granite countertops, granite exterior pass-through counter to pool/yard and granite work space desk looking out at pool. Built in cabinets/shelves in two bedrooms. Extra linen closets, storage cabinets in laundry room, guest bathroom, upstairs hallway. New carpet in living room, dining room and 3 bedrooms in 2013. Finished attic space, kids ?Fort? playspace or storage with entrance from two walk-in bedroom closets. Swimming pool (approximately 30? x 17; 9.5 feet deep) with waterfall, air blower bubbles in shallow end, diving board, Pebbletech dark bottom.
Contact the listing agent: Jonville Team, Keller Williams Realty at 760-471-5098. visit us at our website: www.DiscoverNorthCounty.com. Email: Mail@JonvilleTeam.com.
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- HOA Fee: $33
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1989 for $377,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 7 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,018 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2600816400
- Zillow Home ID: 16722121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 223 Avenue De Monaco
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.3% less than in Encinitas, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Encinitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92007 home values.
- 215 Avenue De Monaco Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.31M442,991
- 231 Avenue De Monaco Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.46M32.52,835
- 239 Avenue De Monaco Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.24M32.52,633
- 207 Avenue De Monaco Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.17M32.52,835
- 1507 Summit Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.41M33.52,103
- 1495 Summit Ave Cardiff, CA--------
- 247 Avenue De Monaco Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.5M43.52,991
- 1509-1511 Summit Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.51M732,304
- 279 Avenue De Monaco Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.64M54.53,565
- 1474 Rubenstein Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.69M644,530
- 255 Avenue De Monaco Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.6M43.52,991
- 1471-1475 Summit Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$869K321,170
- 1523 Summit Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.52M442,995
- 1485 Summit Ave # 1 Cardiff, CA--Studio----
- 1485 Summit Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.88M311,218
- 1501 Summit Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.45M311,411
- 255 Avenue De Monaco Cardiff, CA$1.52M432,991
- 1525 Summit Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.26M53.52,558
- 1495 Summit Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.09M321,660
- 1515 Summit Ave Cardiff By The Sea, CA$1.74M442,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!