- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
223 Cherokee Rd, Nashville, TN 372053 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1899
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 1986 for $115,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 10312001800
- Zillow Home ID: 41127206
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 223 Cherokee Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cherokee Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.9% less than in Nashville, and 81.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cherokee Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherokee Park home values.
- 221 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$730K42.52,913
- 225 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$524K422,615
- 219 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$523K422,582
- 227 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$562K43.54,070
- 217 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$708K532,761
- 224 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$690K443,365
- 222 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$667K332,780
- 226 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$650K42.52,744
- 220 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$418K31.52,128
- 229 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$321K321,429
- 215 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$372K423,080
- 228 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$362K222,115
- 218 Cherokee Rd # A Nashville, TN$363K211,300
- 230 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$626K43.52,967
- 216 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$496K432,610
- 231 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$349K311,913
- 213 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$576K32.52,742
- 232 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$749K43.53,422
- 214 Cherokee Rd Nashville, TN$449K321,991
- 223 Lauderdale Rd Nashville, TN$505K422,685
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292