223 Columbia Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07307
Sold on 6/7/12: $360,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width34
- Parcel #0600603000000060
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID38899207
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow563
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$331,316||$298K – $368K||+$3,521||$100||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,284/mo||$1.4K – $2.9K/mo||+$64||$0.69||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts The Heights home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Jersey City as a whole. Among The Heights homes, this home is valued 9.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 52.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% higher than in Jersey City, and 29% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 223 Columbia Avenue
- # 2--31.01,150
Nearby Schools in Jersey City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Alfred E. Zampella No. 27 Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.1 mi
- William L. Dickinson High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Dr. Ronald E. Mc Nair/Academic High (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
- Liberty High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- James J. Ferris High (assigned) 9-12 2.1 mi
- Lincoln High (assigned) 9-12 2.7 mi
- Henry Snyder High (assigned) 9-12 3.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005