223 E 34th St, Brooklyn, NY 112031 bed, 1 bath, 2,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1910
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 048710043
- Zillow Home ID: 30658824
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 223 E 34th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Flatbush, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 472.5% greater than in New York, and 70.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Flatbush home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Flatbush home values.
- 221 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$563K----3,120
- 227 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$580K----3,150
- 219 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$577K----3,120
- 215 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$588K----2,080
- 213 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$581K533,120
- 3405 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.03M----3,600
- 3403 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$973K623,600
- 3407 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$994K733,600
- 211 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$579K----3,120
- 3401 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$655K----3,600
- 3409 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.02M----3,600
- 3411 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.03M----3,600
- 156 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$475K----3,000
- 154 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$563K62.53,344
- 158 E 35th St # 6 Brooklyn, NY$465K----3,000
- 162 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$464K422,000
- 152 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY--Studio13,120
- 234 E 34th St APT D5 Brooklyn, NY$564K11--
- 234 E 34th St APT B1 Brooklyn, NY$559K11--
- 150 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$453K523,000
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292