223 E 34th St, Brooklyn, NY 112031 bed, 1 bath, 2,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1910
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 048710043
- Zillow Home ID: 30658824
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 223 E 34th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Flatbush market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 650% higher than in New York, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Flatbush home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Flatbush home values.
- 221 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$546K----3,120
- 227 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$568K----3,150
- 219 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$551K----3,120
- 215 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$557K----2,080
- 213 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$552K533,120
- 3405 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.06M----3,600
- 3403 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.2M623,600
- 3407 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.04M733,600
- 211 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$551K----3,120
- 3401 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$648K----3,600
- 3409 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.06M----3,600
- 3411 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.06M----3,600
- 156 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$487K----3,000
- 154 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$538K62.53,344
- 158 E 35th St # 6 Brooklyn, NY$475K----3,000
- 162 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$357K422,000
- 152 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$447KStudio13,120
- 234 E 34th St APT D5 Brooklyn, NY$519K11--
- 234 E 34th St APT B1 Brooklyn, NY$542K11--
- 150 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$455K523,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292