223 Elm St, Amesbury, MA 01913
Sold on 11/16/12: $252,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,500 sq ft
- Lot:9,284 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $252,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCable Available, French Doors, Public Transportation, Shopping, Walk/Jog Trails, Golf Course, Highway Access, Private School, Public School, 100 Amps
- Parcel #M:67 B:0022
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Zillow Home ID56905721
- Days on Zillow485
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$261,882||$246K – $278K||-$1,810||$174||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,747/mo||$1.1K – $2.2K/mo||+$2||$1.16||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 01913 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for Town of Amesbury as a whole. Among 01913 homes, this home is valued 3.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01913 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 66.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
Neighborhood for 223 Elm Street
Nearby Schools in Town of Amesbury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005