223 Elm St, Amesbury, MA 019134 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,284 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $252,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Cable Available, French Doors, Public Transportation, Shopping, Walk/Jog Trails, Golf Course, Highway Access, Private School, Public School, 100 Amps
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Parcel #: M:67 B:0022
- Zillow Home ID: 56905721
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 223 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01913 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 56.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292