- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
223 Eve St, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 1 bath, 1,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $38,000
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,314 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0352058000
- Zillow Home ID: 14947038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 223 Eve Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 45% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% greater than in Augusta, and 98.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
- 219 Eve St Augusta, GA$42K211,287
- 1911 Ellis St Augusta, GA$39K21713
- 217 Eve St Augusta, GA$43K211,122
- Ellis St Augusta, GA$39K211,060
- 1913 Ellis St Augusta, GA$77K311,847
- 305 Eve St Augusta, GA$48K21932
- 1910 Ellis St Augusta, GA$40K321,063
- 1861 Ellis St Augusta, GA$104K442,400
- 1912 Ellis St Augusta, GA$45K211,008
- 1926 Broad St Augusta, GA$185K2115,080
- 1914 Ellis St Augusta, GA$40K21910
- 1853 Ellis St Augusta, GA--------
- 1917 Ellis St Augusta, GA$53K21920
- 1902 Broad St Augusta, GA--------
- 1916 Ellis St Augusta, GA$39K21800
- 1851 Ellis St Augusta, GA$40K211,040
- 1923 Ellis St Augusta, GA$41K31986
- 1852 Ellis St Augusta, GA$67K311,025
- 1924 Ellis St Augusta, GA$64K211,344
- 1849 Ellis St Augusta, GA$38K211,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!