223 Lime Cir S, Dunedin, FL 346984 beds, 2 baths, 1,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,515 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 294 sqft
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,995 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 342815817740001310
- Zillow Home ID: 47263456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 223 Lime Cir S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34698 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% greater than in Dunedin, and 6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34698 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunedin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34698 home values.
- 227 Lime Cir S Dunedin, FL$181K--21,341
- 61 Citrus Ave Dunedin, FL$342K342,286
- 229 Lime Cir S Dunedin, FL$151K--21,276
- 55 Citrus Ave Dunedin, FL$175K--21,487
- 220 Lime Cir N Dunedin, FL$196K--21,222
- 200 Grove Cir S Dunedin, FL$186K--21,761
- 200 Orangewood Dr Dunedin, FL$236K--11,164
- 212 Grove Cir S Dunedin, FL--221,400
- 212 Grove Cir S Dunedin, FL$210K221,400
- 231 Lime Cir S Dunedin, FL$288K--22,959
- 224 Lime Cir N Dunedin, FL$165K--21,348
- 216 Grove Cir S Dunedin, FL$232K221,342
- 115 Citrus Ave Dunedin, FL$330K--11,650
- 235 Lime Cir S Dunedin, FL$241K--21,642
- 80 Citrus Ave Dunedin, FL$296K--21,948
- 228 Grove Cir S Dunedin, FL$174K21850
- 52 Citrus Ave Dunedin, FL$184K--21,104
- 243 Lime Cir S Dunedin, FL$203K--21,916
- 237 Lime Cir S Dunedin, FL$343K--21,928
- 239 Lime Cir S Dunedin, FL$126K--1.51,107
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!