- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
223 N Garfield Ave, Scranton, PA 185042 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $750
- Price/sqft: $1
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 14513070013
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 9557565
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 223 N Garfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18504 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% less than in Scranton, and 9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 18504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scranton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18504 home values.
- 1707 Lafayette St Scranton, PA$78K------
- 1705 Lafayette St Scranton, PA$52K------
- 321 N Garfield Ave Scranton, PA$260K------
- 1717 Lafayette St Scranton, PA$136K------
- 229 N Garfield Ave Scranton, PA$93K31.51,784
- 334 N Garfield Ave Scranton, PA$40K------
- 1723 Lafayette St Scranton, PA$150K------
- 322 324 N Garfield Ave Olyphant, PA$79K------
- 1623 Lafayette St # 1625 Scranton, PA$66K------
- 221 N Garfield Ave Scranton, PA$74K------
- 320 N Garfield Ave Scranton, PA$70K------
- 1719 Lafayette St Scranton, PA$120K------
- 338 340 N Garfield Ave Olyphant, PA$112K------
- 214 N Garfield Ave # 16-18 Scranton, PA$128K------
- 213 N Garfield Ave # 15 Scranton, PA$89K------
- 1621 Lafayette St Scranton, PA$55K------
- Lafayette St Scranton, PA$79K------
- 1619 Lafayette St Scranton, PA$69K------
- 1624 Price St # 1626 Scranton, PA$92K------
- 222 N Fillmore Ave Scranton, PA$66K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292