223 Oakdale St, Redwood City, CA 940624 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Gorgeously updated 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms 2980 sq feet living space on a 5200 sq feet lot with good Feng shui !
New entry door opens to a beautifully designed foyer.
Pristine hardwood floors, elegant crown and base moldings and recessed lightings throughout.
All custom made solid wood doors and double-paned windows.
Formal dining room, bright & spacious living room with a beautiful gas fireplace.
Tastefully remodeled kitchen offers beautiful refinished cabinetry, granite counter tops, breakfast bar sitting, dual ovens. Stainless steel appliances, new gas cook top, dual sinks and a pantry room.
Spacious and bright family room with a new fireplace is equipped with entertainment system, five speakers and HDMI cable routed to hidden media cabinet panel. Sliding glass door opens the family room to a lovely backyard that provides a great space for family enjoyment.
Elegantly spacious master suite with a new fireplace and a private balcony.
Hansgrohe bath fixtures in Master Bath
Large junior suite.
All 3 bathrooms are remodeled and beautifully designed with new cabinets and granite counter tops and designer fixtures.
New powder room downstairs.
Large laundry room with cabinets, sink and granite counter tops.
New furnace in attic space, new high efficiency tankless water heater.
Abundant storage space in the attic with high ceiling and pull down ladder for easy access and also more storage above the garage.
New ductwork in attic and crawlspace.
Two car attached garage with new paint and new garage door.
New life time designer shake roof, new rain gutters and downspouts.
360 degree landscaping and beautiful Tudor fountain in front
New sprinkler & drip system all around the house.
New cement patio, walkway and stairs in the back of the house.
Superb location Wellesley Park home on a quiet street, sought-after schools are among the many features this home offers.
Just few minutes away from Downtown San Carlos and Redwood City with all fantastic restaurants and shops. Easy access to HWY 101, HWY 280 and caltrain,
- Lot: 5,201 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $1,150,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,980 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Parcel #: 052062040
- Zillow Home ID: 15563032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 223 Oakdale Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% greater than in San Carlos, and 4.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Carlos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 221 Oakdale St Redwood City, CA$1.79M443,003
- 219 Finger Ave Redwood City, CA$1.14M32.51,390
- 215 Oakdale St Redwood City, CA$1.19M311,600
- 227 Finger Ave Redwood City, CA$805K211,050
- 300 Oakdale St Redwood City, CA$1.88M43.53,400
- 320 Edgewood Rd Redwood City, CA$1.68M442,910
- 228 Oakdale St Redwood City, CA$842K211,160
- 302 Edgewood Rd Redwood City, CA$1.28M321,860
- 224 Warwick St Redwood City, CA$1.56M42.52,530
- 330 Edgewood Rd Redwood City, CA$1.22M321,680
- 218 Oakdale St Redwood City, CA$1.25M321,670
- 310 Oakdale St Redwood City, CA$1.86M432,930
- 336 Edgewood Rd Redwood City, CA$2.37M42.52,490
- 292 Edgewood Rd Redwood City, CA$1.49M422,160
- 336 Edgewood Rd Redwood City, CA$1.34M42.52,490
- 173 Finger Ave Redwood City, CA$1.31M321,950
- 216 Finger Ave Redwood City, CA$1.18M211,310
- 320 Oakdale St Redwood City, CA$1.65M432,900
- 222 Finger Ave Redwood City, CA$1.27M211,550
- 282 Edgewood Rd Redwood City, CA$701K11757
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!