223 Scott St, Baltimore, MD 212303 beds, 2 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,200 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $150,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 1
- Parcel #: 0269 030
- Zillow Home ID: 36532387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 223 Scott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21230, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in Baltimore, and 209.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 21230 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 221 Scott St Baltimore, MD$155K--11,040
- 225 Scott St Baltimore, MD$128K--1960
- 219 Scott St Baltimore, MD$159K321,040
- 227 Scott St Baltimore, MD$252K321,440
- 217 Scott St Baltimore, MD$208K221,040
- 231 Scott St Baltimore, MD$234K311,128
- 215 Scott St Baltimore, MD$207K--21,040
- 211 Scott St Baltimore, MD$228K522,846
- 207 Scott St Baltimore, MD$203K432,450
- 208 Otterbein St Baltimore, MD$245K42.51,950
- 776 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$187K--2.51,016
- 774 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$234K--1.51,480
- 778 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$162K221,186
- 228 Otterbein St Baltimore, MD$201K32.52,280
- 780 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$240K431,472
- 770 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$217K--22,340
- 205 Scott St Baltimore, MD$369K32.52,000
- 768 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$205K321,040
- 764 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$185K------
- 764 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$152K52.5--
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292