2230 Century Hill, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Sold on 4/20/13: $925,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow235
- # Stories3.0
- ViewCity, Mountain
- Zillow Home ID2116475130
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,426,190||$870K – $2.17M||+$36,772||$601||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,121/mo||$2.7K – $7.2K/mo||-$187||$1.74||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Century City home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 8.9% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Century City homes, this home is valued 61.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Century City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.5% lower than in Los Angeles, and 61.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Century City home values.
Neighborhood for 2230 Century Hill
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Westwood Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.2 mi
- Ralph Waldo Emerson Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.4 mi
- Daniel Webster Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- University Senior High (assigned) 8-12 3.0 mi
- Beverly Hills High 9-12 0.3 mi
- Moreno High (Continuation) School 9-12 0.3 mi
- Good Shepherd Catholic School PK-8 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005