- Lot: 6,599 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 87 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,882 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $47,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: T2742203
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 325 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Garage Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, HOA Common Assn \ None, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Last Status \ Pending, Last Change Type \ Price Increase, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Public Water Available, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Front Exposure \ South, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 1411690000
- Zillow Home ID: 45074316
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-95K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33612 home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among 33612 homes, this home is 4.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33612, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.4% lower than in Tampa, and 190.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33612 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33612 home values.
|2228 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$90K||3||2||1,417|
|2232 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$83K||2||2||1,159|
|2234 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$93K||3||2||1,443|
|2226 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$74K||2||1||1,040|
|2231 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$71K||2||1||961|
|2229 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$86K||4||2||1,391|
|2233 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$81K||2||2||1,135|
|2225 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$86K||3||2||1,265|
|2235 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$122K||3||1.5||1,760|
|2236 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$85K||2||1||1,040|
|2224 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$91K||2||2||1,218|
|E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$91K||2||2||1,218|
|2326 E 112th Ave Tampa, FL||$77K||2||1||1,124|
|2227 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$69K||3||1||1,141|
|2324 E 112th Ave Tampa, FL||$83K||4||2||1,350|
|2328 E 112th Ave Tampa, FL||$72K||2||2||1,016|
|2322 E 112th Ave Tampa, FL||$70K||2||1||1,060|
|2222 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$93K||2||2||1,432|
|2238 E 113th Ave Tampa, FL||$118K||2||2||1,723|
|2330 E 112th Ave Tampa, FL||$81K||3||1||1,132|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!