2230 NW 59th St # 101, Seattle, WA 981071 bath, 480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1981
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- 2008 FULL Conversion! New Electrical, Plumbing, Sheetrock, Roof, Deck & Hardi-Siding!
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 480 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Zillow Home ID: 2144721463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2230 Nw 59th Street # 101
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% higher than in Seattle, and 6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ballard home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
- 2222 NW 59th St # A Seattle, WA$441K22.51,240
- 2216 NW 59th St APT 6 Seattle, WA$413K21.5900
- 2222 NW 59th St # B Seattle, WA$450K22.51,240
- 2220 NW 59th St # A Seattle, WA$430K22.51,420
- 2212 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$554K31.751,990
- 2220 NW 59th St # B Seattle, WA$437K22.251,419
- 2226 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$340K11590
- 2216 NW 58th St APT 1 Seattle, WA$293K11500
- 2222 NW 58th St APT 101 Seattle, WA$341K21.51,011
- 2222 NW 58th St APT 102 Seattle, WA$343K221,017
- 2222 NW 58th St APT 201 Seattle, WA$350K211,011
- 2222 NW 58th St APT 202 Seattle, WA$345K221,017
- 2222 NW 58th St APT 301 Seattle, WA$334K221,011
- 2222 NW 58th St APT 302 Seattle, WA$357K21.51,017
- 2222 NW 58th St Seattle, WA$354K221,100
- 2207 NW 60th St Seattle, WA$439K21.75950
- 2217 NW 60th St Seattle, WA$591K321,498
- 2223 NW 60th St Seattle, WA$534K31.751,750
- 2205 NW 60th St Seattle, WA$447K22950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292