2230 Nicholas Dr, Johnstown, CO 805343 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,683 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,683 sqft
- Parcel #: R7264998
- Zillow Home ID: 14082422
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2230 Nicholas Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80534 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% higher than in Johnstown, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80534 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80534 home values.
- 2228 Nicholas Dr Johnstown, CO$209K321,300
- 2229 Nicholas Dr Johnstown, CO$203K321,224
- 2227 Nicholas Dr Johnstown, CO$213K321,448
- 2226 Nicholas Dr Johnstown, CO$198K332,220
- 2302 Alysse Ct Johnstown, CO$210K331,163
- 2303 Alysse Ct Johnstown, CO$223K32.52,353
- 2225 Nicholas Dr Johnstown, CO$225K532,560
- 2210 Podtburg Cir Johnstown, CO$323K321,651
- 2224 Nicholas Dr Johnstown, CO$194K331,750
- 2304 Alysse Ct Johnstown, CO$220K321,706
- 2223 Nicholas Dr Johnstown, CO$208K432,521
- 2305 Alysse Ct Johnstown, CO$218K321,344
- 2302 Brianna Ct Johnstown, CO$244K432,864
- 21 Po Box Johnstown, CO$153K322,811
- 2222 Nicholas Dr Johnstown, CO$208K322,628
- 2306 Alysse Ct Johnstown, CO$214K331,470
- 2307 Alysse Ct Johnstown, CO$214K322,619
- 2304 Brianna Ct Johnstown, CO$209K321,260
- 100 Zack Pl Johnstown, CO$374K322,092
- 2221 Nicholas Dr Johnstown, CO$223K432,268
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292