2230 S 64th St, West Allis, WI 53219
Sold on 7/17/13: $62,897
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,224 sq ft
- Lot:4,356 sqft
- Year Built:1928
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $62,897
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Additional FeaturesCooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Office, Recreation room
- Parcel #164750460000
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Zillow Home ID83878051
- Lot Depth113
- Lot Width40
- Days on Zillow158
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$107,757||$96K – $120K||+$2,333||$88||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,013/mo||$780 – $1.3K/mo||-$17||$0.83||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 53219 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for West Allis as a whole. Among 53219 homes, this home is valued 7.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53219 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% less than in West Allis, and 77.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 53219 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Allis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53219 home values.
Neighborhood for 2230 S 64th Street
Nearby Schools in West Allis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005