2230 Saint Celia St, Dubuque, IA 520023 beds, 1 bath, 1,241 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $133,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Finished basement, 242 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,241 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 1021205014
- Zillow Home ID: 50162119
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2230 Saint Celia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52002 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Dubuque, and 71.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52002 home values.
- 2226 Saint Celia St Dubuque, IA$134K41.51,532
- 2234 Saint Celia St Dubuque, IA$132K311,028
- 2222 Saint Celia St Dubuque, IA$133K31.51,556
- 3598 Lisa Ct Dubuque, IA$129K321,303
- 3590 Lisa Ct Dubuque, IA$157K31.52,040
- 2237 Suzanne Dr Dubuque, IA$176K432,283
- 2216 Saint Celia St Dubuque, IA$127K321,542
- 3584 Lisa Ct Dubuque, IA$134K31.51,314
- 2235 Suzanne Dr Dubuque, IA$195K342,132
- 2229 Saint Celia St Dubuque, IA$127K311,210
- 2212 Saint Celia St Dubuque, IA$145K31.51,528
- 2225 Saint Celia St Dubuque, IA$144K421,506
- 2233 Saint Celia St Dubuque, IA$126K32912
- Saint Celia St Dubuque, IA$144K421,506
- 2241 Suzanne Dr Dubuque, IA$132K411,614
- 2227 Suzanne Dr Dubuque, IA$153K322,060
- 2221 Saint Celia St Dubuque, IA$129K321,780
- 2237 Saint Celia St Dubuque, IA$148K221,712
- 3580 Lisa Ct Dubuque, IA$132K321,640
- 2215 Saint Celia St Dubuque, IA$131K221,712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!