22301 Esplanade Ave, Port Charlotte, FL 3395410,018 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $12,000
- Parcel #: 402202459004
- Zillow Home ID: 103066967
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22301 Esplanade Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33954 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 66.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% higher than in Port Charlotte, and 100% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33954 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33954 home values.
- 22310 Peachland Blvd Port Charlotte, FL--Studio----
- 22302 Esplanade Ave Port Charlotte, FL$148K321,528
- 22302 Esplande Ave Port Charlotte, FL$111K322,237
- 22294 Esplanade Ave Port Charlotte, FL$133K321,137
- 22318 Peachland Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$182K432,906
- Peachland Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$182K--32,401
- 22337 Tennyson Ave Port Charlotte, FL$159K322,144
- 22326 Esplanade Ave Port Charlotte, FL$132K321,694
- 22353 Tennyson Ave Port Charlotte, FL$152K--21,499
- 22301 Peachland Blvd Port Charlotte, FL--Studio----
- 22291 Peachland Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$182K322,190
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292