- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2231 102nd Pl SE, Everett, WA 982084 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2000 for $209,950
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 00661900002100
- Zillow Home ID: 38550696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2231 102nd Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 45.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.9% higher than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
- 2230 101st Pl SE Everett, WA$324K32.51,870
- 2223 102nd Pl SE Everett, WA$364K32.751,945
- 2228 102nd Pl SE Everett, WA$371K32.52,112
- 2224 101st Pl SE Everett, WA$306K321,740
- 2301 102nd Pl SE Everett, WA$340K32.51,981
- 2302 101st Pl SE Everett, WA$355K32.52,062
- 2222 102nd Pl SE Everett, WA$373K43.52,581
- 2309 102nd Pl SE Everett, WA$356K32.252,031
- 2225 101st Pl SE Everett, WA$304K42.52,088
- 2229 103rd St SE Everett, WA$329K32.51,789
- 2217 102nd Pl SE Everett, WA$332K42.51,956
- 2214 101st Pl SE Everett, WA$285K42.52,176
- 2308 101st Pl SE Everett, WA$338K42.52,146
- 2223 103rd St SE Everett, WA$361K32.52,258
- 2217 101st Pl SE Everett, WA$280K321,446
- 2310 103rd St SE Everett, WA$378K422,371
- 10128 23rd Dr SE Everett, WA$286K422,064
- 10128 23rd Dr SE Everett, WA$290K422,064
- 2212 102nd Pl SE Everett, WA$310K32.51,840
- 2230 101st St SE Everett, WA$327K32.52,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.