- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2231 Eveningview Dr, Memphis, TN 381343 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- Parking: 300 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 089025 00023
- Zillow Home ID: 42281251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2231 Eveningview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cordova-Appling market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 61.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% less than in Memphis, and 83.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Cordova-Appling home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cordova-Appling home values.
- 2239 Eveningview Dr Memphis, TN$78K321,228
- 2225 Eveningview Dr Bartlett, TN$43K321,108
- 2217 Eveningview Dr Memphis, TN$75K321,095
- 2247 Eveningview Dr Memphis, TN$61K311,100
- 2242 Birken Dr Memphis, TN$141K542,832
- 2234 Birken Dr Memphis, TN$93K442,200
- 2250 Birken Dr Memphis, TN$140KStudio--2,715
- 2213 Eveningview Dr Memphis, TN$81K321,050
- 2230 Eveningview Dr Memphis, TN$52K321,199
- 2224 Birken Dr Memphis, TN$142K543,127
- 2224 Eveningview Dr Memphis, TN$44K321,256
- 6611 Windflower Ln Memphis, TN$61K311,176
- 2216 Eveningview Dr Memphis, TN$62K321,176
- 2258 Birken Dr Memphis, TN$125K21.52,562
- 2260 Birken Dr Bartlett, TN$53K22--
- 2261 Eveningview Dr Memphis, TN$55K311,100
- 2205 Eveningview Dr Memphis, TN$79K321,095
- 2216 Birken Dr Memphis, TN$135K321,553
- 2212 Eveningview Dr Memphis, TN$71K321,712
- 2226 Birken Dr Memphis, TN$104K321,504
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292