- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2231 NW 46th St, Gainesville, FL 326053 beds, 2 baths, 2,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $40,000
- Parking: 702 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,424 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 06383030001
- Zillow Home ID: 42713793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2231 Nw 46th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% greater than in Gainesville, and 9.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32605 home values.
- 2211 NW 46th St Gainesville, FL$238K432,889
- 4524 NW 23rd Ave APT G Gainesville, FL$156K11580
- 4524 NW 23rd Ave APT D Gainesville, FL$120K11580
- 4524 NW 23rd Ave APT F Gainesville, FL$120K11580
- 4524 NW 23rd Ave APT I Gainesville, FL$150K11580
- 4524 NW 23rd Ave APT J Gainesville, FL$223K11580
- 4524 NW 23rd Ave APT P Gainesville, FL$159K11580
- 2230 NW 46th St Gainesville, FL$257K42.53,112
- 2201 NW 46th St Gainesville, FL$199K432,480
- 2220 NW 46th St Gainesville, FL$261K42.52,985
- 4524 NW 23rd Ave APT B Gainesville, FL$141K11580
- 2210 NW 46th St Gainesville, FL$268K42.52,849
- 2303 NW 46th Ter Gainesville, FL$107K321,712
- 2121 NW 46th St Gainesville, FL$257K422,288
- 2200 NW 46th St Gainesville, FL$250K432,513
Nearby Schools in Gainesville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292