22314 Runnymede St, Canoga Park, CA 913033 beds, 2 baths, 1,161 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,631 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $351,000
- Price/sqft: $302
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 24 Hour Availability, Hardwood Floors, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled, Tile Flooring, WD Hookup, Window Coverings
- Garbage disposal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,161 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 2023023017
- Zillow Home ID: 19867470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22314 Runnymede Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Canoga Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% greater than in Los Angeles, and 60.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Canoga Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canoga Park home values.
- 22320 Runnymede St Canoga Park, CA$433K421,566
- 22306 Runnymede St Canoga Park, CA$405K31.751,358
- 22311 Gifford St Canoga Park, CA$398K321,358
- 22319 Gifford St Canoga Park, CA$398K321,358
- 22305 Gifford St Canoga Park, CA$448K321,689
- 22311 Runnymede St Canoga Park, CA$410K221,557
- 22328 Runnymede St Canoga Park, CA$424K321,853
- 22300 Runnymede St Canoga Park, CA$389K321,153
- 22305 Runnymede St Canoga Park, CA$399K321,358
- 22319 Runnymede St Canoga Park, CA$489K321,787
- 22301 Gifford St Canoga Park, CA$392K321,358
- 22301 Runnymede St Canoga Park, CA$394K321,153
- 22327 Runnymede St Canoga Park, CA$427K321,553
- 22254 Runnymede St Canoga Park, CA$439K321,628
- 22314 Cohasset St Canoga Park, CA$403K321,358
- 22314 Gifford St Canoga Park, CA$399K321,358
- 22308 Gifford St Canoga Park, CA$411K221,557
- 22255 Gifford St Canoga Park, CA$388K321,557
- 22324 Cohasset St Canoga Park, CA$451K321,768
- 22308 Cohasset St Canoga Park, CA$403K321,358
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.