22323 SE 20th St, Sammamish, WA 980753 beds, 2 baths, 2,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: May 2010 for $825,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 1 space
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Long driveway, 75ft deck looking on to Pine lake and the park, 100ft waterfront w/dock clear water.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,510 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0549100040
- Zillow Home ID: 48676837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22323 Se 20th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98075, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Sammamish, and 37.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98075 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sammamish.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98075 home values.
- 22315 SE 20th St Sammamish, WA$756K31.52,093
- 22405 SE 20th St Sammamish, WA$946K41.751,840
- 22407 SE 20th St Issaquah, WA$713K21.751,820
- 22303 SE 20th St Issaquah, WA$947K42.752,680
- 22409 SE 20th St Sammamish, WA$714K31.51,900
- 22223 SE 20th St Sammamish, WA$796K432,090
- 22326 SE 20th St Issaquah, WA$606K42.52,537
- 1924 223rd Ave SE Sammamish, WA$565K42.52,190
- 22406 SE 20th St Sammamish, WA--------
- 22415 SE 20th St Sammamish, WA$819K31.52,320
- 22209 SE 20th St Sammamish, WA$1.06M41.753,820
- 22419 SE 20th St Sammamish, WA$744K211,350
- 22446 SE 33rd Pl Sammamish, WA$908K523,987
- 22408 SE 20th St Sammamish, WA--31.81,940
- 2020 222nd Ave SE Sammamish, WA--------
- 1925 223rd Ave SE Issaquah, WA$591K332,810
- 22423 SE 20th St Sammamish, WA--43.253,480
- 22309 SE 18th Ct Issaquah, WA$524K32.251,810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!