2233 Kanealii Ave, Honolulu, HI 968133 beds, 2 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,988 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $710
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Parcel #: 1220120380000
- Zillow Home ID: 590498
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2233 Kanealii Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Nuuanu-Punchbowl market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% less than in Honolulu, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Nuuanu-Punchbowl home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Nuuanu-Punchbowl home values.
- 2227 Kanealii Ave Honolulu, HI$633K321,156
- 2237 Kanealii Ave Honolulu, HI$872K421,768
- 214 Namokueha St Honolulu, HI$665K411,014
- 2243 Kanealii Ave Honolulu, HI$630K42.5988
- 207 Naone St Honolulu, HI$530K21600
- 213 Naone St Honolulu, HI$810K1121,702
- 220 Namokueha St Honolulu, HI$734K331,326
- 207 Namokueha St Honolulu, HI$537K41726
- 2219 Kanealii Ave Honolulu, HI$552K41.5758
- 219 Naone St Honolulu, HI$826K521,892
- 2226 Kanealii Ave Honolulu, HI$615K511,459
- 2232 Kanealii Ave Honolulu, HI$789K62.51,511
- 2222 Kanealii Ave Honolulu, HI$759K531,248
- 2236 Kanealii Ave Honolulu, HI$736K521,108
- 224 Namokueha St APT A Honolulu, HI$1.02M642,712
- 215 Namokueha St Honolulu, HI$646K32911
- Pauoa Rd Honolulu, HI--------
- 2234 Pauoa Rd APT D Honolulu, HI$667K42.51,642
- 2211 Kanealii Ave Honolulu, HI$612K311,039
- 2218 Kanealii Ave Honolulu, HI$689K321,536
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292