- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2233 Menlo Ave, Glenside, PA 190386 beds, 2 baths, 2,888 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $439,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,888 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 300043112004
- Zillow Home ID: 9900887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2233 Menlo Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Glenside, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
- 2229 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA$210K311,558
- 126 Woodlyn Ave Glenside, PA$353K42.52,130
- 2225 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA$336K62.52,469
- 2232 Fairhill Ave Glenside, PA$337K52.52,376
- 2241 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA$322K422,595
- 2228 Fairhill Ave Glenside, PA$321K31.52,069
- 2232 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA$357K512,189
- 2228 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA$219K511,830
- 2221 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA$223K41.51,654
- 2242 Fairhill Ave Glenside, PA$259K323,282
- 2226 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA$404K613,366
- Fairhill Ave Glenside, PA$250K511,958
- 2222 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA$247K31.51,449
- 2238 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA$371K62.252,611
- 2217 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA$251K51.51,736
- 2245 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA$251K412,144
- 2246 Fairhill Ave Glenside, PA$250K511,958
- 2220 Fairhill Ave Glenside, PA$285K62.52,653
- 2218 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA$226K321,664
- 2240 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA$225K511,806
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292