2233 Ridge Pl SE, Washington, DC 200203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,578 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $188,500
- Price/sqft: $152
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Parcel #: 5624 0147
- Zillow Home ID: 522257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2233 Ridge Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Randle Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in Washington, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Randle Highlands home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
- 2231 Ridge Pl SE Washington, DC$213K331,240
- 2235 Ridge Pl SE Washington, DC$209K31.51,240
- 2250 S St SE Washington, DC$187K31.51,368
- 2252 S St SE Washington, DC$282K42.51,776
- 2229 Ridge Pl SE Washington, DC$202K31.51,240
- 2239 Ridge Pl SE Washington, DC$383K33--
- 2254 S St SE Washington, DC$215K41.51,368
- 2246 S St SE Washington, DC$282K221,040
- 2256 S St SE Washington, DC$333K42.51,368
- 2246 S St SE Washington, DC$314K32--
- 2246 S St SE Washington, DC$398K22--
- 2227 Ridge Pl SE Washington, DC$191K31.51,240
- 2244 S St SE Washington, DC$166K31940
- 2236 Ridge Pl SE Washington, DC$277K32.51,066
- 2240 S St SE Washington, DC$176K31680
- 2234 Ridge Pl SE Washington, DC$221K321,240
- 2225 Ridge Pl SE Washington, DC$217K31.51,240
- 1717 24th Pl SE Washington, DC$253K311,332
- 2238 S St SE APT 1 Washington, DC$370K443,080
- 1719 24th Pl SE Washington, DC$320K321,332
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292