This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,048 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 925 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $70,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 7 spaces, 308 sqft
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, AMENITIES \ Country Kitchen, AMENITIES \ Wall-Wall Over Hardwood, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, ATTIC \ Pull-Down, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Schenectady, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Schenectady, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ None, County \ Schenectady, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, Family Room \ Yes, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Detached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Water, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Basement, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, Master Bath \ None, MASTER BEDROOM \ First Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Schenectady, School Taxes Description \ Estimated, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Sub Area \ Schenectady City - Bellevue, Swis Code \ 421500, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 42150004805900010060000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32466321
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $77-123K.
Market guideZillow predicts 12306 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 3.4% decrease for Schenectady as a whole. Among 12306 homes, this home is valued 29.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12306, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.2% less than in Schenectady, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12306 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schenectady.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12306 home values.
|2229 Wemple St Schenectady, NY||$91K||4||2||2,240|
|2237 Wemple St Schenectady, NY||$72K||3||1||1,232|
|2218 Turner Ave Schenectady, NY||$88K||4||2||2,068|
|401 Shannon St Schenectady, NY||$79K||4||2||1,344|
|392 Shannon St Schenectady, NY||$73K||3||1||1,000|
|266 Cherry St Schenectady, NY||$80K||3||2||1,299|
|Shannon St Schenectady, NY||--||--||--||--|
|405 Shannon St Schenectady, NY||$85K||4||2||1,632|
|2222 Turner Ave Schenectady, NY||$95K||6||2||1,984|
|262 Cherry St Schenectady, NY||$77K||4||2||1,568|
|2217 Turner Ave Schenectady, NY||$85K||6||2||2,112|
|258 Cherry St Schenectady, NY||$74K||5||2||1,496|
|406 Shannon St Schenectady, NY||$75K||4||2||1,820|
|2221 Turner Ave Schenectady, NY||$79K||6||2||1,896|
|2228 Turner Ave Schenectady, NY||$93K||4||3||2,084|
|2222 Wemple St # 24 Schenectady, NY||$79K||4||2||1,400|
|2214 Wemple St Schenectady, NY||$108K||5||2||3,332|
|2225 Turner Ave Schenectady, NY||$84K||6||2||2,112|
|254 Cherry St Schenectady, NY||$80K||3||1||1,432|
|410 Shannon St Schenectady, NY||$100K||4||2||2,520|
Nearby Schools in Schenectady
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.