- Lot: 3,571 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- 329 days on Zillow
- Views: 10,744 all time views
- 42 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $239
- MLS #: 1429961
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Appl Equip \ Dishwasher, Appl Equip \ Disposal, Appl Equip \ Refrigerator, Attic \ Access Panel, Basement Type \ Basement-Partial, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Walk-Out, Cooling \ 2 Zoned AC, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, Fireplace \ Brick, Fireplace \ Gas, Flooring \ Wood, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Heating \ 2 Zoned Heat, Heating \ Radiator, Interior \ Ceiling Fan, Interior \ Formal Dining Room, Interior \ Jetted Tub, Interior \ MBR Bath, Interior \ Walk-In Closet, Interior \ Window Treatment, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Num Cars \ 2, Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Other, Siding \ Brick, Structure \ Block, Style \ 2-Story, Water Heater \ Electric, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Year Blt Desc \ Actual
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,676 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: W0001006039
- Zillow Home ID: 12548363
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $520-620K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts The Fan home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Richmond as a whole. Among The Fan homes, this home is 73.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Fan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% higher than in Richmond, and 89.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Fan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
|2234 Park Ave Richmond, VA||--||2||2||1,100|
|2234 Park Ave APT 2 Richmond, VA||--||2||2||1,500|
|2240 Park Ave Richmond, VA||$656K||5||4||4,212|
|2232 Park Ave Richmond, VA||$663K||3||2.5||2,632|
|2242 Park Ave Richmond, VA||$762K||4||3.5||4,100|
|2230 Park Ave Richmond, VA||$580K||4||2.5||2,624|
|2230 Park Ave Richmond, VA||$593K||4||2.5||2,624|
|2244 Park Ave Richmond, VA||$284K||2||1.5||1,368|
|2228 Park Ave Richmond, VA||$583K||3||2.5||2,704|
|503 Strawberry St APT 2 Richmond, VA||$194K||2||1||1,027|
|503 Strawberry St APT 3 Richmond, VA||$197K||2||1||1,030|
|503 Strawberry St APT 4 Richmond, VA||$194K||2||1||1,027|
|503 Strawberry St APT 5 Richmond, VA||$196K||2||1||1,030|
|503 Strawberry St APT 6 Richmond, VA||$197K||2||1||1,027|
|503 Strawberry St APT 1 Richmond, VA||$195K||2||1||1,030|
|503 Strawberry St Richmond, VA||$319K||2||1||1,027|
|2246 Park Ave Richmond, VA||$283K||2||1.5||1,368|
|2226 Park Ave Richmond, VA||$550K||3||2.5||2,496|
|2248 Park Ave Richmond, VA||$279K||2||1.5||1,368|
|2211 Park Ave Richmond, VA||--||3||2||2,400|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.