2236 Shawnee Ct, Fort Collins, CO 805253 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $253,500
- Price/sqft: $127
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 504 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Multi-Room Home Office w/ Separate Outside Entrance, Oversized 3-car Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0120448
- Zillow Home ID: 62964250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2236 Shawnee Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80525, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% higher than in Fort Collins, and 54.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80525 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Collins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80525 home values.
- 2230 Shawnee Ct Fort Collins, CO$268K42.751,886
- 2242 Shawnee Ct Fort Collins, CO$299K42.52,096
- 2224 Shawnee Ct Fort Collins, CO$317K53.52,878
- 2248 Shawnee Ct Fort Collins, CO$269K431,904
- 2231 Ouray Ct Fort Collins, CO$318K332,947
- 2237 Ouray Ct Fort Collins, CO$236K211,562
- 2225 Ouray Ct Fort Collins, CO$292K432,304
- 2243 Ouray Ct Fort Collins, CO$263K321,890
- 2212 Shawnee Ct Fort Collins, CO$265K321,824
- 2254 Shawnee Ct Fort Collins, CO$251K42.751,606
- 2219 Ouray Ct Fort Collins, CO$270K41.52,000
- 2231 Shawnee Ct Fort Collins, CO$263K331,768
- 2225 Shawnee Ct Fort Collins, CO$292K332,650
- 2237 Shawnee Ct Fort Collins, CO$236K421,591
- 2213 Ouray Ct Fort Collins, CO$276K42.52,208
- 2249 Ouray Ct Fort Collins, CO$277K43.52,170
- 2219 Shawnee Ct Fort Collins, CO$328K332,912
- 2260 Shawnee Ct Fort Collins, CO$251K421,648
- 2243 Shawnee Ct Fort Collins, CO$259K32.51,693
- 2206 Shawnee Ct Fort Collins, CO$309K53.52,588
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!