This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* 3 bedrooms.
* 2 1/2 baths.
* Master bedroom has 2 spacious "His and Hers" walk-in closets.
* Master bathroom has double vanities and shower with seating area.
* Luxurious Roman Shower.
* High-end 12"X 12" Tiles in all Baths.
* Granite Counter Tops with matching Back-splash.
* Stainless Steel Appliances.
* Granite Eating Bar.
* High-end 12"x 12" Tiles in kitchen and foyer.
* Energy Star Appliances.
* Plenty of sunlight in living area.
* 12 Recessed Lights in the house.
* Ceiling Fan & Lights in every room.
* 10 Phone/Cable/Cat 5 points across the house.
* Hi Tech Multimedia Port.
* Energy efficient windows and furnace.
* Upgraded Carpet & Pad whole house.
* Window Treatments.
* Laundry On the Bedroom Level.
* Maintenance-free front yard.
* 1 car attached garage (with 2 remote openers + 2 Key pads)
* Parking: garage, driveway, and plenty of guest parking spots.
* Excellent schools (All schools have 8 or above Great Schools Rating).
* All schools less than 3 miles from home.
* Elementary School: MOOREFIELD STATION.
* Middle School: STONE HILL.
* High School: BRIAR WOODS.
* Ideally located for work in Sterling, Reston, Herndon, Chantilly, Fairfax & Tysons Corner. Can get to all of these places within 10-20 minutes.
* Half Mile to Toll Road, less than 5 minutes to Rt. 7 & Rt. 28.
* 3 Minute Drive to park & ride lots for weekday bus service to Rosslyn, D.C. & Tyson's Express.
* Close to Verizon, AOL, Raytheon.
* Walk-able distance to future Metro.
* Movie Theaters, Banks, Restaurants, Bars, Urgent Care, Hospitals, Child Care with in 5 Minute drive.
* Two golf courses are within 5 minute drive.
* Easy Access to shopping, less than 5 Miles to Dulles Mall, Costco, Sam's, Wal-Mart, Target (2), Giant (3), Harris Teeter (3).
Amenities include (free)
* Trash Removal.
* External Maintenance.
* HOA will be paid by homeowner.
* Can also furnish the home if needed.
* Good credit and stable income are required.
* No Pets please.
* Will consider Short term lease.
- Built in 2012
- Views: 342 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110253904
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-480K.
Market guideZillow predicts 20148 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Ashburn as a whole. Among 20148 homes, this home is valued 28% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65% less than in Ashburn, and 93.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 20148 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ashburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20148 home values.
Nearby Schools in Ashburn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!