- Lot: 9,557 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,062 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $203,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 5274066
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Dining Area \ Dining in LR\GR, Fencing \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Master Bathroom \ 3\4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Assoc Rules\Info \ None, Construction \ Block, Const - Finish \ Painted, Fencing \ Block, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Exterior Stories \ 1, Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FannieMae (HomePath), High School \ Camelback High school, Dwelling Styles \ Detached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 11918076
- Zillow Home ID: 7539493
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-309K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is 30.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% less than in Phoenix, and 97.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|2245 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$219K||2||1||1,324|
|2231 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$265K||3||2||1,985|
|2238 E Mulberry Dr Phoenix, AZ||$184K||--||1||960|
|2244 E Mulberry Dr Phoenix, AZ||$216K||3||2||1,236|
|2232 E Mulberry Dr Phoenix, AZ||$238K||3||3||1,558|
|2225 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$190K||3||2||1,239|
|2238 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$226K||3||2||1,608|
|2234 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$187K||2||1.5||1,147|
|2246 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$179K||--||1||1,114|
|2230 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$191K||2||2||1,088|
|2226 E Mulberry Dr Phoenix, AZ||$253K||4||2||1,596|
|2301 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$244K||4||2||2,119|
|2226 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$240K||--||--||1,913|
|2221 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$160K||--||--||931|
|2302 E Mulberry Dr Phoenix, AZ||$272K||--||2||1,905|
|2220 E Mulberry Dr Phoenix, AZ||$199K||--||1||1,164|
|2302 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$244K||4||2||1,800|
|2220 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$166K||--||1||980|
|2237 E Mulberry Dr Phoenix, AZ||$190K||--||1||976|
|2307 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$253K||4||3||1,484|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!