- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2237 Emily Ave, Lakewood, OH 441072 beds, 1 bath, 1,041 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $115,500
- Price/sqft: $111
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,041 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 31413038
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33500094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2237 Emily Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% less than in Lakewood, and 25.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44107 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44107 home values.
- 2233 Emily Ave Lakewood, OH$125K211,104
- 2241 Emily Ave Lakewood, OH$106K211,228
- 2229 Emily Ave Lakewood, OH$146K31.51,454
- 2245 Emily Ave Lakewood, OH$120K321,664
- 2249 Emily Ave Lakewood, OH$106K321,056
- 2225 Emily Ave Lakewood, OH$81K31.51,160
- 2253 Emily Ave Lakewood, OH$124K411,502
- 2214 Warren Rd Lakewood, OH$144K42.52,163
- 2208 Warren Rd Lakewood, OH--212,209
- 2215 Emily Ave Lakewood, OH$101K311,438
- 2218 Warren Rd Lakewood, OH$141K31.51,610
- 14710 Delaware Ave Lakewood, OH$117K32.51,080
- 2206 Warren Rd Lakewood, OH$153K41.52,100
- 2257 Emily Ave Lakewood, OH$90K311,224
- 2220 Warren Rd Lakewood, OH$139K311,506
- 14708 Delaware Ave Lakewood, OH$72K21960
- 2196 Warren Rd Lakewood, OH$146K422,410
- 2236 Emily Ave Cleveland, OH$106K321,348
- 2232 Emily Ave Lakewood, OH$94K32846
- 2240 Emily Ave Lakewood, OH$112K311,103
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!