2237 Q St NW, Washington, DC 20008
Sold on 3/26/13: $1,880,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Townhouse:3,500 sq ft
- Lot:1,597 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $1,880,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
Location: 94 Walk Score so walking to 2 Metro stops, Embassy Row, Rock Creek Park is the view with easy access, great nearby neighborhoods (Georgetown, Kalarama, Dupont), hundreds of restaurants, many museums and safe. Do not need a car but Zip cars are 2 blocks away. Trader Joe's 5 blocks away and little daily market within 2 blocks. Georgetown is across the Buffalo Bridge over Rock Creek, which one can see from the front steps of the house
Kalarama/Georgetown/Dupont Circle: the house technically is in Kalarama but really is in between these three neighborhoods. Its backyard backs onto several embassies which are, in actuality, office buildings housed in old mansions. That means they are empty during the evenings and weekends when we are generally here.
Walks from House: there are multiple options to walk from the house, including Georgetown, Dupont Circle commercial district, the Potomac Riverfront, the mall and museums, Kalarama, Embassy Row, Rock Creek Park (which is a matter of steps from here).
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Security System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesGazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Library, Master bath, Pantry, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality4.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow347
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stone
- Room Count9
- # Stories4.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Park
- Zillow Home ID460504
- Last Remodel Year2011
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #2511 0013
- Roof TypeAsphalt
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,020,843||$1.84M – $2.20M||+$4,089||$577||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,205/mo||$2.0K – $6.4K/mo||-$223||$0.92||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Georgetown home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Georgetown homes, this home is valued 90.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Georgetown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95% lower than in Washington, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Georgetown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
Neighborhood for 2237 Q St Nw
- 2235 Q St NW Washington, DC$1.62M33.02,922
- 2239 Q St NW Washington, DC$1.47M54.02,780
- 2233 Q St NW Washington, DC$2.33M43.52,815
- 2236 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$2.18M31.53,274
- 2231 Q St NW Washington, DC$2.2M64.03,856
- 2230 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$3.72M97.07,964
- Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$3.72M97.07,964
- 2238 Q St NW Washington, DC$3.42M68.04,621
- 2216 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$3.09M55.53,900
- 2236 Q St NW Washington, DC$2.07M53.52,728
- 2234 Q St NW Washington, DC$1.73M52.52,664
- 2232 Q St NW Washington, DC$1.65M34.02,701
- 2214 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$1.91M44.52,960
- 2230 Q St NW Washington, DC$2.08M35.04,171
- 2217 Q St NW Washington, DC$1.61M63.03,784
- 2228 Q St NW Washington, DC$1.91M54.52,984
- 2212 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$2.1M53.53,883
- 2222 Q St NW APT 34 Washington, DC$1.37M21.0--
- 2222 Q St NW APT 54 Washington, DC$487K21.0--
- 2222 Q St NW APT 23 Washington, DC$1.35M21.0--
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005