2238 Wellington Dr, Tracy, CA 953763 beds, 4 baths, 1,703 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,856 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- HOA Fee: $10
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,703 sqft
- Parcel #: 24244006
- Zillow Home ID: 94702405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2238 Wellington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95376 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% greater than in Tracy, and 64.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95376 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tracy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95376 home values.
- 2258 Wellington Dr Tracy, CA$341K32.52,070
- 2218 Wellington Dr Tracy, CA$350K42.52,220
- 2278 Wellington Dr Tracy, CA$322K332,045
- 2247 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA$350K32.52,045
- 2227 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA$334K42.52,220
- 2267 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA$334K33.51,703
- 2178 Wellington Dr Tracy, CA$278K332,045
- 2287 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA$346K42.52,238
- 1022 Acland Way Tracy, CA$349K322,045
- 2177 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA$342K32.52,070
- 2168 Wellington Dr Tracy, CA$351K33.51,703
- 1010 Vaughn Ln Tracy, CA$345K42.52,223
- 2167 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA$328K33.51,703
- 1042 Acland Way Tracy, CA$348K331,776
- 1033 Acland Way Tracy, CA$329K42.52,238
- 1025 Thornton Ln Tracy, CA$306K32.52,070
- 2158 Wellington Dr Tracy, CA$333K32.52,070
- 2157 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA$320K33.51,703
- 1030 Vaughn Ln Tracy, CA$327K331,706
- 1045 Thornton Ln Tracy, CA$280K33.51,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292