- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
22386 Fireside Dr, Goshen, IN 465283 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 724 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 200625403007000009
- Zillow Home ID: 50594715
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22386 Fireside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% less than in Goshen, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46528 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 22368 Fireside Dr Goshen, IN$145K41.51,698
- 22397 Pepperwood Ln Goshen, IN$181K41.52,368
- 59554 Timberwood Ln Goshen, IN$205K43.53,172
- 59582 Timberwood Ln Goshen, IN$160K41.52,144
- 22385 Fireside Dr Goshen, IN$171K31.52,256
- 22379 Pepperwood Ln Goshen, IN$174K31.52,031
- 22403 Fireside Dr Goshen, IN$154K321,624
- 22367 Fireside Dr Goshen, IN$141K311,536
- 59600 Timberwood Ln Goshen, IN$178K31.51,800
- 22352 Fireside Dr Goshen, IN$157K31.51,906
- 22411 Fireside Dr Goshen, IN$177K41.52,240
- 22351 Fireside Dr Goshen, IN$165K41.52,184
- 22410 Briarhill Dr Goshen, IN$119K212,112
- 22371 Pepperwood Ln Goshen, IN$150K321,508
- 22390 Briarhill Dr Goshen, IN$112K31.52,153
- 22426 Briarhill Dr Goshen, IN$113K3--1,432
- 22398 Pepperwood Ln Goshen, IN$178K31.51,524
- 59632 Timberwood Ln Goshen, IN$233K31.52,862
- 22336 Fireside Dr Goshen, IN$177K41.52,128
- 22429 Fireside Dr Goshen, IN$161K41.51,966
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!