2239 N 1420 W, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
Sold on 9/25/13: $350,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:3,150 sq ft
- Lot:0.25 acres
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $350,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Well cared for and always improving. Clean family, clean and nice home.
Home is located in one of the most amazing neighborhoods in Utah, including ownership in a nearly 4 acre park with direct access off the back of the home. It is a dream location for families and people who love a close community. The backyard opens directly to the park, but is fenced so there is a layer of privacy with the great space the park offers.
Neighbors are amazing, park is amazing, community is amazing, home is perfect.
Private home office with large built-in granite desk and bookshelves and french doors.
Close community, brought together by the private park and amazing people. Diversity of age and personalities, and that makes it fun and interesting. Frequent neighborhood parties. It is the kind of neighborhood you only find in good old fashioned movies.
Great place for families.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basketball Court
- RV Parking
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room
- School DistrictAlpine
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- ViewMountain, Park
- Zillow Home ID68834441
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Neighborhood NameAmazing Neighbors
- Parcel #529890051
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow166
- Elementary SchoolManilla
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco
- Garage Size506
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- High SchoolPleasant Grove or American Fork
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$341,376||$259K – $423K||+$4,290||$108||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,788/mo||$1.4K – $2.4K/mo||+$31||$0.57||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 84062 home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Pleasant Grove as a whole. Among 84062 homes, this home is valued 46.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% lower than in Pleasant Grove, and 16.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 84062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pleasant Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84062 home values.
Neighborhood for 2239 N 1420 W
- 2259 N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$272K32.51,700
- 2217 N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$262K32.01,620
- 2281 N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$323K53.02,740
- 2193 N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$365K43.51,884
- 2248 N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$299K53.01,832
- 2224 N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$327K33.751,890
- 2303 N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$340K53.52,352
- N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$316K42.52,455
- 2272 N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$326K33.02,207
- 2198 N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$326K33.01,980
- 1550 W 2180 N Pleasant Grove, UT$204K------
- 2321 N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$316K42.52,455
- 2298 N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$309K32.51,862
- 1419 W 2180 N Pleasant Grove, UT$276K32.01,564
- 1469 W 2180 N Pleasant Grove, UT$305K42.01,935
- 2312 N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$286K32.01,776
- 1499 W 2180 N Pleasant Grove, UT$327K32.02,649
- 1389 W 2180 N Pleasant Grove, UT$298K32.51,982
- 2345 N 1420 W Pleasant Grove, UT$289K32.01,821
Nearby Schools in Pleasant Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005