- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 1,036 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $74
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,836 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0N-20 B:0000 L:0046
- Zillow Home ID: 55984670
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $163-239K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02721 home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.9% fall for Fall River as a whole. Among 02721 homes, this home is valued 15.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02721, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% greater than in Fall River, and 19% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02721 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02721 home values.
|196 Rodman St Fall River, MA||$187K||10||3||2,114|
|210 4th St Fall River, MA||$237K||9||4||3,640|
|186 Rodman St Fall River, MA||$179K||6||3||2,088|
|206 Rodman St Fall River, MA||$181K||6||1||2,026|
|225 4th St Fall River, MA||$231K||9||3||3,267|
|168 Rodman St Fall River, MA||$229K||--||--||--|
|211 4th St Fall River, MA||$233K||4||2||3,356|
|221 4th St Fall River, MA||$161K||4||2||1,314|
|192 4th St Fall River, MA||--||1||1||3,325|
|192 4th St # 1 Fall River, MA||$177K||3||1||1,200|
|192 4th St # 3 Fall River, MA||--||1||1||750|
|191 4th St Fall River, MA||$193K||4||2||2,183|
|162 Rodman St Fall River, MA||$199K||3||2||2,275|
|511 Spring St Fall River, MA||$162K||4||2||1,429|
|136 5th St Fall River, MA||$237K||8||4||--|
|5th St Fall River, MA||$220K||9||3||2,785|
|189 5th St Fall River, MA||$220K||9||3||2,785|
|501 Spring St Fall River, MA||$189K||6||2||2,363|
|276 4th St Fall River, MA||$266K||10||5||3,766|
|310 3rd St Fall River, MA||$226K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
PK-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!