- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
224 5th Ave, Phoenixville, PA 194603 beds, 1 bath, 1,668 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,744 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,668 sqft
- Parcel #: 1513 06260000
- Zillow Home ID: 9145791
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 224 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.7% less than in Phoenixville, and 39.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 226 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$206K311,668
- 222 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$186K311,668
- 220 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$175K311,668
- 230 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$202K311,668
- 228 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$214K31.51,900
- 223 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$204K61.51,616
- 221 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$177K511,478
- 225 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$201K511,478
- 227 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$203K411,616
- 229 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$210K51.51,478
- 229 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$274K51--
- 229 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$200K511,478
- 231 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$200K311,478
- 233 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$209K521,875
- 610 Main St Phoenixville, PA$604K----5,890
- 235 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$200K511,478
- 237 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$205K521,478
- Main St Phoenixville, PA$323K81.53,740
- 608 Main St Phoenixville, PA$323K81.53,740
- 239 5th Ave Phoenixville, PA$202K511,478
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!