- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,620 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $62,500
- Price/sqft: $34
- MLS #: B474212
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Foundation Description \ Poured, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Additional Rooms \ Master Bedroom Bath, Attic Description \ Crawl Space, Year Built Description \ Existing, Additional Interior Features \ Natural Woodwork - some, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Other - See Remarks, Driveway Description \ Blacktop, Additional Exterior Features \ Other - See Remarks, Lot Information \ Other - See Remarks, Additional Rooms \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Exterior Construction \ Aluminum\Steel, Additional Interior Features \ Electrical Fuses - some, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Total \ 0
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 2911001600650001020000
- Zillow Home ID: 31449288
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $51-80K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14304 home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14304 homes, this home is 46.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 52.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14304, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.1% less than in Niagara Falls, and 79% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14304 home values.
|220 63rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$68K||2||2||1,260|
|228 63rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$69K||2||1.5||1,384|
|216 63rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$60K||3||1.5||1,215|
|232 63rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$70K||3||2||1,480|
|236 63rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$63K||3||1||1,108|
|223 62nd St Niagara Falls, NY||$60K||2||1||1,025|
|219 62nd St Niagara Falls, NY||$63K||2||1.5||1,116|
|215 62nd St Niagara Falls, NY||$67K||3||1.5||1,144|
|211 62nd St Niagara Falls, NY||$62K||4||2||1,448|
|63rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$69K||3||2||1,617|
|204 63rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$69K||3||2||1,617|
|205 62nd St Niagara Falls, NY||$62K||3||2||988|
|235 62nd St Niagara Falls, NY||$65K||3||1||1,254|
|240 63rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$60K||2||1||1,112|
|200 63rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$60K||2||2||1,224|
|201 62nd St Niagara Falls, NY||$54K||3||1||768|
|6212 Stephenson Ave Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|196 63rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$57K||3||1||952|
|197 62nd St Niagara Falls, NY||$64K||4||1||1,368|
|6204 Stephenson Ave Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
7-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!