- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,277 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $3,300
- Last sale price/sqft: $2
- MLS #: WS15070335
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, Fireplace \ Living Room, Foundation \ Raised, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, EntryLocation \ Ground Level, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Level with Street, Fireplace \ Gas, LotFeatures \ Lot-Level\Flat, Roofing \ Concrete, Pool \ None, Spa \ None, PreviousStatus \ Active, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, EatingArea \ Breakfast Nook, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, Rooms \ Living Room, Stories \ One Level, Floor \ Wood Laminate, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Style \ Ranch, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Patio \ Concrete, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Laundry \ In Garage, LotFeatures \ Landscaped, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, Rooms \ Foyer, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Family Room, Fencing \ Blockwall, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Parking \ Driveway - Concrete, Parking \ Garage - Front Entry, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, Style \ Traditional, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, Floor \ Granite, LotFeatures \ Walkstreet, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, Appliances \ Gas Water Heater, Utilities \ Cable TV, Appliances \ Range\Stove Hood, Patio \ Patio, ConstructionMaterials \ Stone, Utilities \ Electricity - Available, EatingArea \ Dining Ell, Floor \ Stone\Travertine, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, InteriorFeatures \ Wet Bar, InteriorFeatures \ Crown Moldings, Laundry \ Washer Hookup, WindowFeatures \ Blinds, Utilities \ Natural Gas, WindowFeatures \ Screens, SecurityFeatures \ Security System, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Heating \ Fireplace, SchoolDistrict \ Arcadia Unified, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, InteriorFeatures \ Copper Plumbing Partial, Appliances \ Gas Range, LotFeatures \ Bay Front, Roofing \ Flat Roof, WindowFeatures \ Wood Frame Windows, SeniorYN \ 0
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,917 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 5777014006
- Zillow Home ID: 20889856
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.2-1.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 91007 home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 8.3% rise for Arcadia as a whole. Among 91007 homes, this home is 10.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.8% less than in Arcadia, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arcadia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91007 home values.
|218 Cabrillo Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.27M||3||3||1,759|
|300 Cabrillo Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.28M||3||3||1,877|
|212 Cabrillo Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.18M||4||2||1,615|
|306 Cabrillo Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.3M||3||3||1,923|
|221 Magellan Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.41M||3||3||2,120|
|301 Magellan Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.43M||3||1||2,292|
|217 Magellan Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.29M||3||2||1,839|
|208 Cabrillo Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.24M||3||2||1,716|
|312 Cabrillo Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.32M||4||2||2,056|
|317 Magellan Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.33M||3||3||2,130|
|211 Magellan Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.42M||2||3||2,120|
|321 Magellan Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.26M||3||2||1,861|
|200 Cabrillo Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.04M||3||2||1,469|
|316 Cabrillo Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.17M||3||2||1,549|
|201 Magellan Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.38M||3||2||1,889|
|325 Magellan Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.6M||4||4||2,488|
|320 Cabrillo Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.45M||4||2.5||2,297|
|409 Magellan Rd Arcadia, CA||$1.45M||3||2||1,820|
|957 Kingsley Dr Arcadia, CA||$1.25M||3||2||1,995|
|954 Kingsley Dr Arcadia, CA||$1.42M||4||2||2,121|
Nearby Schools in Arcadia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.