224 Cheryl Ave, Durham, NC 277123 beds, 2 baths, 1,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 94 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2000 for $116,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 1941235
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Parcel #: 183666
- Zillow Home ID: 50022459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 224 Cheryl Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27712, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% less than in Durham, and 70.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27712 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27712 home values.
- 228 Cheryl Ave Durham, NC$138K321,739
- 220 Cheryl Ave Durham, NC$138K321,252
- 223 Crestview Dr Durham, NC$148K321,811
- 229 Crestview Dr Durham, NC$145K321,604
- 300 Cheryl Ave Durham, NC$116K31.51,288
- 225 Cheryl Ave Durham, NC$193K32.52,647
- 218 Cheryl Ave Durham, NC$127K321,244
- 219 Cheryl Ave Durham, NC$178K32.52,180
- 215 Crestview Dr Durham, NC--------
- 235 Crestview Dr Durham, NC$293K42.53,504
- 304 Cheryl Ave Durham, NC$141K32.52,100
- 301 Cheryl Ave Durham, NC$133K321,534
- 215 Cheryl Ave Durham, NC$184K332,330
- 226 Crestview Dr Durham, NC$138K31.51,636
- 208 Cheryl Ave Durham, NC$127K321,612
- 303 Cheryl Ave Durham, NC$179K42.52,244
- 220 Crestview Dr Durham, NC$174K321,508
- 308 Cheryl Ave Durham, NC$116K121,144
- 234 Crestview Dr Durham, NC$146K31.51,515
- 209 Cheryl Ave Durham, NC$132K321,422
Nearby Schools in Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292