- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 2,055 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $146,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Patio, Features \ Public, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Steam Heat, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Water Softener - Own, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0834204005
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 61703292
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $141-184K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60115 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.2% decrease for Dekalb as a whole. Among 60115 homes, this home is valued 21.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% greater than in Dekalb, and 404.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
|213 Concord Dr Dekalb, IL||$141K||3||2||1,250|
|220 Concord Dr Dekalb, IL||$156K||--||--||--|
|2317 Monticello Dr Dekalb, IL||$157K||--||--||--|
|217 Concord Dr Dekalb, IL||$156K||--||--||--|
|221 N Bridge Rd Dekalb, IL||$149K||3||2||1,476|
|221 Concord Dr Dekalb, IL||$156K||--||--||--|
|2324 Monticello Dr Dekalb, IL||$174K||4||2.5||2,100|
|209 N Bridge Rd Dekalb, IL||$157K||--||--||--|
|214 Concord Dr Dekalb, IL||$156K||--||--||--|
|2310 Monticello Dr Dekalb, IL||$164K||--||--||--|
|2318 Monticello Dr Dekalb, IL||$168K||3||2||--|
|215 N Bridge Rd Dekalb, IL||$158K||3||2||1,620|
|214 N Bridge Rd Dekalb, IL||$175K||4||2||2,300|
|2216 Monticello Dr Dekalb, IL||$167K||--||--||--|
|208 Concord Dr Dekalb, IL||$153K||--||--||--|
|Monticello Dr Dekalb, IL||--||--||--||--|
|224 Lexington St Dekalb, IL||$149K||--||--||--|
|224 N Bridge Rd Dekalb, IL||$157K||3||3||3,200|
|218 N Bridge Rd Dekalb, IL||$158K||--||--||--|
|2300 Monticello Dr Dekalb, IL||$164K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Dekalb
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!