224 E 14th St APT 4, New York, NY 100032 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $2,255,000
- Price/sqft: $1,261
- View: City
- ,Custom porcelain enamel kitchen & bath fixtures,Sub Zero refrigerator,Viking range and dishwasher,Valli & Valli door hardware,Lefroy Brooks lavatory sinks,Duravit wall hung toilets,LG Washer/ Dryer,Vola plumbing fittings,Central Air Conditioning,12' ceilings,North and South exposures,Terrace Full city view Full skyline view
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 7.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 04691304
- Zillow Home ID: 89330216
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 224 E 14th Street APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in New York, and 98.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Village home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292